Meet Eunice, Kirk & Jenna

As wedding season comes to a close (two weddings left for 2007), I thought I'd send an extra thank you to the three people who I partnered with this summer...the fabulous Eunice Montenegro, Kirk Klein and Jenna Tye. All four of us have our own photography businesses but we often team up to shoot together on projects. I couldn't ask for better friends or better people to work with. Here are some fun pictures from the 2007 year.


This is Eunice - en route back from Salt Spring Island. Eunice will go the extra mile for any client -- here she is holding a bouquet while taking a picture and we were both also the witnesses at an elopment back in May.

Eunice at Marlese's Preparations Kirk at Callie & Joel's wedding. Kirk the papparazi.

That's Jenna at Nicole & Geoff's wedding on Pender Island.
I love this picture of Jenna taking a picture of Cori in the rear-view mirror.



And here are a few of me. :) This was a self-portrait of me and Jenna with a fisheye - on the ferry back to Victoria from Pender Island. That's me and Eunice taking a quick break to review photos while dinner was being served at Karen & Amanda's wedding. One of the guests took this shot and gave it to us.

I can't remember who took the next series.. possibly Eunice or Jenna.. They always seem to take pictures of me when I'm laying on the ground, which I seem to do at almost all weddings. LOL




0 comments: